The Committee of Seventy is fiercely non-partisan. We are a non-profit tax exempt organization that doesn’t endorse candidates. We offer a flow of unbiased information to help you understand the critical issues facing the city and region.
Our voice is independent and unencumbered by special interests.
Special thanks are owed to our passionate and principled Board of Directors and to the generosity of many foundations, corporations and individuals throughout the region.
We rely on individual, corporate and foundation grants to help us keep the lights on and the fight ignited!
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- Cedarcrest Charitable Foundation
- Claude Worthington Benedum Foundation
- Comcast Foundation
- Community Foundation for the Alleghenies
- Cozen O'Connor Foundation
- Elsie H. Hillman Foundation
- Ewing Cole Charitable Foundation
- Exelon Foundation
- Franklin Square Capital Partners Foundation
- Grable Foundation
- The Heinz Endowments
- Independence Foundation
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Lenfest Foundation
- Leslie Miller and Richard Worley Foundation
- Philadelphia Foundation
- The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Robert J. Kahn Lifetime Charitable Foundation
- TD Charitable Foundation
- Thomas Skelton Harrison Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- William Penn Foundation